Monday, August 8, 2011

lazy sunday (and monday)

Sometimes it's nice to have a lazy day (or two) right? Sleep in without an alarm waking you up, hang out all day in your pajamas, waste time watching re-runs of stupid "reality" shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians. Not that this is what I have been doing the past couple of days... Since being back from Denver, my daily schedule has been almost completely empty due to the fact that I am not with my friends, family, or at the pool every waking moment.

It is kind of nice to have time to do whatever I want, even if what I want to do is nothing but read my book and lounge around. But eventually sleeping in past ten and not having to do anything all day gets old, and makes me feel restless. As much as I would love this summer of traveling and hanging out to never end, I am looking forward to school starting so that I can have a real purpose and structure to my day. Now I know when school starts, I will be longing for the days of sleeping in and doing whatever I want, but the grass is always greener on the other side, right? The good news is Brett and I are leaving for Florida tomorrow so my days of nothingness will be planned again! At least for another week or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment